Every year, Choice Bank celebrates the achievements of team members who leave lasting footprints in our company’s growth and prosperity through the Choice Footprints Award. Choice Footprints is an annual peer-to-peer award and recognition program that highlights the achievements of team members that put People First and epitomize our core values.
Choice employees nominate their coworkers for this prestigious award based on their People First passion and values. Footprints Award finalists are selected from over 100 nominations by our executive team. The Footprints finalists embrace a positive can-do attitude, continuously strive for excellence, and serve as a model of our People First promise. From those finalists, two winners are chosen at our annual anniversary party and recognized in front of their peers.
Our 2020 Footprints Winners and Finalists were:
- Winner: Sam Berg (SVP, Director of Organizational Effectiveness; Grand Forks, North Dakota)
- Winner: Ashley Farthing (AVP, Manager of Agency Operations; Bismarck, North Dakota)
- Melissa Block (SVP, Marketing and Communications; Remote, Minnesota)
- Kevin Doyle (SVP, Commercial Loan Officer; Roseville, Minnesota)
- Bridget Hansen (VP, Credit; Golden Valley, Minnesota)
- Mark Haug (Location President; Bloomington, Minnesota)
- Karla Janke (Senior Client Support Specialist; Fargo, North Dakota)
- Senada Ranglall (Client Account Executive; Bloomington, Minnesota)
- Elizabeth Van Aarde (Operations Supervisor; Remote, Wisconsin)
- Lisa Zimmerman (Senior Business Loan Servicing Specialist; Steele, North Dakota)
Every day, we see our team members step up in incredible ways to put people first. The Footprints program is just one of the many ways we recognize our team’s commitment to their customers, coworkers, and community.
Check out the video below to hear some of our past Choice Footprints honorees reflect on the significance of this recognition.