Every year, Choice Bank celebrates the achievements of team members who leave lasting footprints in our company’s growth and prosperity through the Choice Footprints Award. Choice Footprints is an annual peer-to-peer award and recognition program that highlights the achievements of team members that put #PeopleFirst and epitomize our core values.
Choice employees nominate their coworkers for this prestigious award based on their #PeopleFirst passion and values. Team members nominate their peers based on the following:
- positive, “can-do” attitude
- strategic/visionary approach
- continuously strives for excellence
- creates value
- committed to the company and community
- serves as a model of our #PeopleFirst mission, vision, and values
Footprints Award finalists are selected from hundreds of nominations by our Leadership Team. The Footprints finalists embrace a positive can-do attitude, continuously strive for excellence, and serve as a model of our #PeopleFirst promise. From those finalists, winners are chosen at our annual anniversary party and recognized in front of their peers.
2023 Footprints Winners
- LaRae Horgan (Business Loan Servicing Specialist II; Walhalla, North Dakota)
- Justin Nienhaus (Commercial Services Team Lead; Golden Valley, Minnesota)
- Tosha Steinwand (VP, Mortgage Loan Operations Officer; Bismarck, North Dakota)
2023 Footprints Finalists
- Ritesh Chhetri (Software Engineering Director; Virtual – Houston, Texas)
- Emy Fettig (Regional Consumer Banking Manager; Steele, North Dakota)
- Megan Ferm (VP, Accounting Operations; Virtual – Shakopee, Minnesota)
- KG Griebenow (Commercial Loan Officer; Golden Valley, Minnesota)
- Austin Loberg (IT Service Manager; Virtual – Woodbury, Minnesota)
- Dan McCarvel (Location President; Roseville, Minnesota)
- Blake Nemecek (Select Lines Team Lead; Fargo, ND)
- Ethan Olsen (Credit Officer; Bismarck, ND)
- Isaiah Seefried (Client Services Supervisor; Fargo, ND)
- Conrad Seibert (Enterprise Risk Management Director; Virtual – Apple Valley, Minnesota)
- Shelley Szudera (AVP, Brand and Marketing; Fargo, ND)
- Calvin Teubner (VP, Business/Ag Banker; Fargo, ND)
“The Choice Footprints recognition is the highest honor you can receive at Choice,” Choice Bank CEO Brian L. Johnson said. “These team members are our role models. They inspire us to emulate their attitude, their work ethic, and their ability to put #PeopleFirst every day.”
Every day, we see our team members step up in incredible ways to put people first. The Footprints program is just one of the many ways we recognize our team’s commitment to our customers, coworkers, and community.
Check out the video below to hear some of our past Choice Footprints honorees reflect on the significance of this recognition.
Our #PeopleFirst values are at the heart of everything we do. Learn more about our passion for putting People First here.