Every year, Choice Bank celebrates the achievements of team members who leave lasting footprints in our company’s growth and prosperity through the Choice Footprints Award. Choice Footprints is an annual peer-to-peer award and recognition program that highlights the achievements of team members that put People First and epitomize our core values.
Choice employees nominate their coworkers for this prestigious award based on their People First passion and values. Footprints Award finalists are selected from over 100 nominations by our executive team. The Footprints finalists embrace a positive can-do attitude, continuously strive for excellence, and serve as a model of our People First promise. From those finalists, winners are chosen at our annual anniversary party and recognized in front of their peers.
2022 Footprints Winners
- Andy Karel (Operations Initiatives Officer; Golden Valley, Minnesota)
- Phoebe Kuntz (Client Account Executive; Dickinson, North Dakota)
- Celine Paulson (Cash Management Officer; Fargo, North Dakota)
2022 Footprints Finalists
- Michelle Bass (VP, Fintech BSA Compliance Officer; Remote, Minnesota)
- Todd Borchardt (Location President & Chief Ag Credit Officer; Langdon, North Dakota)
- Ben Brunn (Minnesota Insurance Territory Manager; Golden Valley, Minnesota)
- Lacey Mathison (Commerical Loans Operations Specialist; Walhalla, North Dakota)
- Trevor Murphy (IT Specialist, Fargo, North Dakota)
- Eddie Sheeley (Location President; West Fargo, North Dakota)
- Bryce Schroeder (Credit Analyst; Fargo, North Dakota)
- Jodi Vander Hoek (Chief Audit Officer; Remote, North Dakota)
“The Choice Footprints recognition is the highest honor you can receive at Choice,” Choice Bank President Brian L. Johnson said. “These team members are our role models. They inspire us to emulate their attitude, their work ethic, and their ability to put #PeopleFirst every day.”
Every day, we see our team members step up in incredible ways to put people first. The Footprints program is just one of the many ways we recognize our team’s commitment to their customers, coworkers, and community.
Check out the video below to hear some of our past Choice Footprints honorees reflect on the significance of this recognition.