April fools! Unfortunately, the role of Debit Card Tester does not exist (yet).
Sick of hiding shopping bags? Done with overdraft fees? Over the eyerolls from delivery drivers? Don’t get punished for your spending habit, get paid for it!
Choice Bank is looking to add a certified Debit Card Tester to our team. The Debit Card Tester will be responsible for using a Choice Bank Debit Card (linked to a checking account paid and monitored by Choice Bank). In addition to making purchases on the bank’s time AND dime, the Debit Card Tester will be responsible for testing features such as Mobile Wallet and Contactless Tap to Pay and providing feedback for further optimization. This crucial role will help ensure the highest quality debit card experience for all business and consumer banking customers.
Compensation for this role will be granted in the form of the various goods, services, and experiences purchased by the Debit Card Tester.
- Responsible for using Choice Bank’s money to purchase a variety of goods, services, and experiences both in-store and online.
- Discover opportunities for improvement within all features associated with the Choice Bank Debit Card, including Mobile Wallet, Contactless Tap to Pay, and SecureLOCK, and communicate feedback to the security team.
- Obtain, review, and archive receipts for all purchases made on Choice Bank Debit Card.
Related Skills & Key Competencies
- Exhibits propensity for impulsive purchases
- Provides feedback in a timely and professional manner
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Practices discretion in the use and dissemination of the bank’s financial information
- Takes initiative by proactively identifying what needs to be done and acting accordingly
- Exhibits problem-solving, analytical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Displays exceptional wrist strength and dexterity for swiping purposes
- Must display consistency, thoroughness, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
For the latest industry news and business tips and resources delivered right to your email inbox, subscribe to our Taking Care of Business Newsletter.