Our customers, employees, and communities continue to remain our top priority through the rapidly changing realities of COVID-19. Between the introduction of the highly anticipated Payment Protection Program (PPP) last week through the CARES Act and several other available financial relief programs, many businesses in our communities are faced with weighing various relief options that can fit their needs. We also know this may be a challenging time for individuals and their families, which is why we are pleased to share that we have put together specific programs for individuals feeling the impact of COVID-19.
Consumer Loan Payment Deferral Program
- Includes secured consumer term loans (auto, recreation vehicles, chattel, etc.) as well as unsecured consumer term loans
- All consumer term loan principal and interest payments can be deferred for up to 3 months
- Individuals must ‘opt-in’ to the program to request up to a 3-month payment deferral
- All lines of credits are excluded from this program
Real Estate Payment Deferral Program*
- For all real estate notes including Residential Real Estate, Multi-Family, Farm Real Estate, Owner & Non-Owner Occupied
- Payment deferral up to 6 months
- Applies to first mortgages only
How do I get started?
If you would like to inquire about a particular program or have another situation you would like to discuss, please reach out to your banker or nearest Choice Bank location.
Streamlined Approach for Quick Relief
In establishing these programs, we hope to provide relief as quickly as possible to our clients through a streamlined approach. If you have a unique situation that does not fit into the programs outlined above, please call us. As always, we are here to work with you and find the best solution to get us through this challenging time.
Help Team for Individuals
Live Help 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM (CST)
Monday – Friday
*Payment deferral does not include escrow payments.